Oh God! Please help me pass my exams,
Oh God! Please give me a barbie doll with golden hair and blue eyes as a companion,
Oh God! I want a doll house now,
Oh God! I hate that girl very much, may we never meet each other in the next birth,
Oh God! I want a sweet brother for myself,
Oh God! I want a best friend,
Oh God! My mom is ill, please help her to recover soon,
Oh God! My parents toil hard to make both ends meet, please help them,
Oh God! My parents work hard each day to educate us, please help them in their endeavors,
Oh God! Please ease the lives of my parents
Oh God! Today I saw three sites- a lame person, an injured cow and an old, weak beggar unable to move. Our lives are better than theirs, I'm sorry for grudging over the problems my family faces. We're much better, protected by you, not injured but heeled. Thanks for bestowing all the gifts and kindness on us. I love you God a lot!
Oh God! Thanks a lot for teaching me to love life and live a beautiful life :)
Oh God! Please give me a barbie doll with golden hair and blue eyes as a companion,
Oh God! I want a doll house now,
Oh God! I hate that girl very much, may we never meet each other in the next birth,
Oh God! I want a sweet brother for myself,
Oh God! I want a best friend,
Oh God! My mom is ill, please help her to recover soon,
Oh God! My parents toil hard to make both ends meet, please help them,
Oh God! My parents work hard each day to educate us, please help them in their endeavors,
Oh God! Please ease the lives of my parents
Oh God! Today I saw three sites- a lame person, an injured cow and an old, weak beggar unable to move. Our lives are better than theirs, I'm sorry for grudging over the problems my family faces. We're much better, protected by you, not injured but heeled. Thanks for bestowing all the gifts and kindness on us. I love you God a lot!
Oh God! Thanks a lot for teaching me to love life and live a beautiful life :)
No comments:
Post a Comment